HVAC Systems We Service
Our experienced technicians service all types and brands of cooling units, including the following:
- Central air conditioners circulate air through supply and return vents, carrying the cooler air to different parts of your home through ductwork.
- Heat pumps use refrigerant to absorb thermal energy in your home and transfer it outside. It can also reverse the process in the winter to provide heating.
- Ductless mini-splits provide precise temperature control to individual rooms that need cooling or heating. Each air handler is connected to a single outdoor unit through refrigerant lines and electrical wiring.
Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
A broken AC unit in the middle of a Florida summer can be dangerous. Acree provides emergency air conditioning repairs to quickly restore cooling comfort.
If you notice these signs of a broken AC unit, call us immediately:
- Your unit leaks refrigerant.
- Warm air comes from your vents.
- You have low or no airflow.
- Your AC unit cycles on and off frequently.
- The unit emits a strange odor.
- The unit emits unusual noises.
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in the Tampa, Sarasota & St. Petersburg Areas
Your AC unit should last 10 to 15 years—then it will be time for a replacement. Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric can handle your air conditioning replacement to ensure a seamless installation process. We can also handle R-22 conversions for older units that run on Freon.
There are several factors to consider when choosing a new AC unit, including:
- Energy efficiency ratings
- Unit size
- Unit cost
- Installation cost
We recommend installing a programmable or smart thermostat alongside your new air conditioner to get the most out of your unit.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Routine air conditioning maintenance can help keep your unit running efficiently, prevent breakdowns, and help your unit last longer. You should schedule AC maintenance every spring to ensure it’s ready to keep you cool in the Florida heat.
When you call for an AC tune-up, our technicians will:
- Clean up any dust or debris in the unit
- Replace air filters
- Inspect refrigerant lines
- Clean evaporator coils
- Check and clear the condensate line
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check the thermostat
Sign Up for the Acree Maintenance Plan
Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric proudly offers the Acree Maintenance Plan to make home maintenance easy for Tampa Bay and Sarasota homeowners.
As an AMP member, you’ll receive many benefits, including:
- Priority service
- Exclusive discounts
- Manufacturer warranty compliance
- Twice-annual HVAC tune-ups
Schedule Same-Day AC Services in Tampa, Sarasota & St. Petersburg
Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric is here to help with all your HVAC service needs. We’re a warehouse on wheels, so we can efficiently complete your service without waiting for parts. We strive to provide the best possible service with premier customer care and expert craftsmanship. You can always count on our team!