Emergency Plumbing Repair
Day or night, our team is readily available to assist you with emergency plumbing services, and we’ll never charge you for overtime. When you’re experiencing problems such as water damage or no hot water, rely on our plumbers for fast service.
Signs You Need a Plumber
Unexpected plumbing issues are an annoyance. That’s why our team proudly offers dependable plumbing repairs. Some signs you may require repairs include:
- Poor water pressure
- Bad smells near drains
- Slow drainage in your bathtub, shower, or sink
- No power to your sump pump
- Water stains on your walls
Full-Service Plumbing for Tampa, Sarasota & St. Petersburg Homes
Our team of licensed experts will ensure lasting solutions to your home plumbing system. Our services include:
- Wall leak detection and repair
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Water pipe repair and replacement
- Water line repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Sink repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Whole-home water filter installation and repair
- Backflow testing
- Well pump repair and replacement
Drain & Sewer Services
Issues with your drain and sewer lines can disrupt your entire home. Our team implements effective solutions to restore proper drainage, including:
- Drain cleaning and clearing: Our plumbers use the most advanced tools and techniques to tackle any clogged drain.
- Main drain services: Main drains in your walls connect fixture drains to your sewer line. We offer cleaning and repair to restore optimal performance.
- Hydro jetting: We use high-pressure water jets to blast away obstructions such as tree root infiltrations and mineral buildup.
- Sewer line repair and replacement: If you have issues with multiple drains, the problem may be in your sewer main. We offer trench and trenchless solutions depending on the condition of your pipes.
- Sewage ejector pump repair and replacement: Ejector pump malfunctions can lead to inefficient disposal of your home’s wastewater, so call on Acree to help.
- Rooter service: We’ll use a rooter to safely and effectively clear blockages in your pipes.
Water Heater Services in the Tampa, Sarasota & St. Petersburg Areas
Traditional water heaters heat and store water in their tanks, whereas tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient and heat water on demand.
No matter what type of water heater you have, Acree is ready to help restore your hot water with same-day service. Rely on our team for:
- Water heater repair: If you’re experiencing discolored hot water, lengthy heating times, or a shortage/complete lack of hot water, these may signal a need for professional water heater repairs.
- Water heater installation and replacement: System age and expensive repairs indicate it’s time to replace your water heater. We install gas- and electric-powered units.
Sign Up for the Acree Maintenance Plan
- Priority service
- Free water heater flushes for tank water heaters
- Free plumbing safety inspections
- 10% off services
- A 2-year extended parts and labor warranty
- And more
Why Choose Acree for Plumbing Services?
Since 1967, Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric has been the number one choice of home services in the greater Tampa Bay and Sarasota areas. Our licensed and insured plumbers work hard to bring you expert solutions to restore your peace of mind and ensure your lasting convenience.