Top Reasons To Schedule An Electrical Code Inspection:
- Saves You Money: Damaged wires can cause sparks that could eventually lead to fires. Not only could this cause damage to your property, but it can also cause your important, expensive electronics to fail. An electrical code inspection will catch these problems early before any damage can be done.
- Keeps You and Your Home Safe: Poor electrical wiring can cause many problems, such as malfunctions, fires, shock, and more. Regular inspections can ensure you have healthy wiring that is keeping you and your home safe.
- Keeps Your System Efficient: If you haven’t invested in an electrical code inspection in a while, chances are your worn-down electronics are using more energy than they need to. Not only does this hinder the performance of your electronics, but it also costs you more money on your electric bills.
- Follows Electrical Codes: As a homeowner, you want to make sure everything is up-to-code. By scheduling routine electrical code inspections, you can make sure of this while also identifying any issues with your electrical system that has gone unnoticed.
Is Your Home Up-To-Code?
Because your electrical wiring is often hidden behind walls and ceilings, it can be tough to know if and when something is wrong with it. However, there are a few tell-tale signs that your home’s wiring isn’t up-to-code.
- Older Home (Built in the 1960’s or 1970’s)
- There Are No GFCI Outlets In Your Home
- Your Circuit Breakers Frequently Trip
- Your Lights Frequently Flicker
If you’re not sure whether or not your home is up-to-code, don’t worry – that’s where we come in. Schedule your electrical code inspection with the pros at Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric, Plumbing & Electric today.