Signs You Need to Replace Your Circuit Breaker
When a circuit breaker is faulty or not working properly, you may notice unusual symptoms in your electrical system, such as:
- Flickering lights: A poor connection inside the circuit breaker can affect the power delivered to lights, especially as large appliances, like air conditioners, start up.
- Hot or buzzing breakers: Breakers that are hot or making buzzing sounds can indicate arcing inside the breaker, indicating severe damage.
- Failure to reset: If a breaker doesn’t allow you to turn the power back on, it may be damaged.
- Frequent tripping: When a breaker trips often, and the circuit isn’t overloaded, the mechanical contacts in the breaker may be damaged or dirty.
- Obsolete breakers: Some homes may have older circuit breakers or electrical panels that were recalled due to safety concerns or defects. Our experts can identify these faulty components and recommend a quality replacement.
Circuit Breaker Repairs in Sarasota
When you need help with a faulty circuit breaker in your Sarasota home, call our team at Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric. We offer circuit breaker repairs throughout the area. Whether the problem is due to loose or corroded terminals, double-tapped breakers, bad wiring, or a damaged breaker, our team can diagnose the problem quickly and offer the best solutions for your budget. We are open seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., for prompt, same-day service for all your electrical needs.
To schedule circuit breaker repairs in Sarasota or Tampa, call (813) 524-6313 today.
Circuit Breaker Replacements for St. Petersburg Homes
Many circuit breaker faults can’t be repaired. When you need new circuit breakers for your home, our licensed electricians can select ones that are compatible with your electrical panel and install them properly for long-term safety and reliability.
Circuit breaker replacements can offer several benefits for your home and your family, including:
- The latest GFCI and arc-fault protection where needed
- Better protection against circuit overloads and shorts
- Improved reliability and safety
- Greater protection for appliances and electronics
- Maintaining compliance with electrical and safety codes
- Added peace of mind
Choose Us for Circuit Breaker Services in Tampa, St. Petersburg, & Sarasota, FL
Ensure your electrical system is as safe as possible with expert circuit breaker repairs and replacements from our Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric professionals. We employ only the best technicians with full background checks and drug testing. Our company provides exceptional service with upfront pricing through our exclusive Straight Forward Pricing Guide™.
With over 60,000 happy customers, valuable specials and discounts, and excellent maintenance plans that cover all your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems, you can feel good about choosing us as your home service provider.
Call (813) 524-6313 now to schedule circuit breaker services anywhere in Tampa, Sarasota, or St. Petersburg, FL.