Benefits of Whole-Home Humidifiers
The ideal indoor relative humidity falls between 40% and 60%. When it falls below 40%, homeowners can begin to experience effects on their comfort and health. With a whole-home humidifier, you can help maintain a healthy level of moisture in your home and enjoy several benefits, including:
- Improved health: Humidifiers keep your nasal passages, sinuses, throat, and lungs moist, reducing your risk of sore throat and allergies, and may even reduce the spread of viruses like the cold and flu.
- Better sleep: Excessively dry air can exacerbate snoring and allow you to breathe easier and get more rest.
- Healthier skin: With more moisture in the air, you are less likely to struggle with chapped lips, dry skin, and even eye irritation.
- Reduced HVAC use: More humidity means your air feels warmer, allowing you to reduce your need for heat and save both money and energy.
- Protection: Dry air can be damaging to your home and belongings and cause wood floors to crack, paint to peel, and more.
Whole-Home Humidifier Installation
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of a whole-home humidifier, call the team at Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric. Our highly trained technicians will help you select the humidifier that meets your needs and budget before providing professional and safe installation. Once your system is up and running, we’ll inform you about any necessary maintenance tasks to keep your system working effectively and efficiently.
Schedule whole-home humidifier installation for your Tampa or Sarasota home by calling (813) 524-6313 today.
Signs You Need a Whole-Home Humidifier
Unsure if a humidifier is right for your home? Signs you may have excessively dry air include:
- Static electricity: If you are frequently shocking your family around the house, it could be due to dry air.
- Eczema or psoriasis flare-ups: A lack of humidity can worsen dry skin issues.
- Constant cough: Chronic cough or other symptoms like frequent nosebleeds or increased allergies could be due to the irritating particles in dry air.
- Warped wood: If your floors, moldings, or furniture have shrunk, warped, or cracked, it could be due to the brittleness that occurs when the wood is too dry.
Rely On Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric for Whole-Home Humidifier Services in Tampa & Sarasota, FL
We’re proud to offer exceptional service to the residents of Tampa and Sarasota. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can trust that you’re getting high-quality products and outstanding service from our background-checked and drug-tested technicians. Our 4.7-star Google rating proves that we’re the top choice for indoor air quality service in the area!
Experience improved health and comfort with a whole-home humidifier. Call (813) 524-6313 now to schedule humidifier installation services.