Do HVAC Companies Offer Financing?
When it comes to making big purchases, such as a new HVAC unit, a question people often ask is: do HVAC companies offer financing?
The answer in short is yes – most of the time. However, some companies don’t offer financing, so it’s an important question to ask. Because a large majority of consumers need to borrow money to purchase a new HVAC system, many HVAC contractors will offer financing options.
So, Why Should You Finance?
There may be lots of reasons why you’re looking to finance. Sometimes homeowners run into unexpected heating or air conditioning problems. It’s no secret that new HVAC systems can be pretty expensive. In fact, very few people have the money to pay for a new unit outright. In that case, having financing options becomes a necessity for some. It’s important to consider all your options.
Here are the top four reasons why homeowners may choose to finance:
- Convenient Monthly Payments
- Special Financing Promotions
- Variety Of Financing Options That Fit Individual Needs
- Quick Approval At Most Credit Levels
Factors To Consider Before Choosing To Finance
There are a few things you should consider before deciding whether or not to finance your HVAC system. Some of those things include:
- Timing: Do you need a new system right now or can you hold off a little bit longer until you save up money?
- Climate: Whether you need to finance your HVAC unit or not depends a lot on weather, believe it or not. In Tampa, FL, trying to get through the sweltering hot summers can be unbearable without a working AC.
- Credit: Unfortunately, having good credit is important in many cases when choosing to finance. People with low credit often times face being rejected for receiving financing – or they’re faced with large interest rates and high monthly payments.
Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric Offers Financing For Tampa, FL Residents
With Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric’s available financing options, you have more spending power with the convenience of monthly payments that work with your budget. You can purchase that new product or system right now without having the cash in hand. If you want more information about your convenient HVAC financing in Tampa, FL, get in touch with the pros at Acree Plumbing, Air & Electric today. We are committed to providing you the best service and products at competitive prices. Contact us at 813-703-2558 or fill out our online form here.